|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||10|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.563|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- 2 handles included with the faucet
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Rough-in valve is not included with this model (when adding to cart, valve options will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Spout Height: 4-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-9/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 3 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 5" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris Collection Products
Our SKU: 31440
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Hansgrohe 31440 works with valve 06607 with a 1/2 connection and it offers up to Up to 10 GPM at 44 PSI. Thank you.
How many GPM does the faucet handle with included rough? Does the rough handle 1/2 inch and 3/4 piping?
A. The Hansgrohe 31440 works with valve 06607 with a 1/2 connection and it offers up to Up to 10 GPM at 44 PSI. Thank you.
Hansgrohe Metris Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris Collection
Metris Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lev...$143.10-$197.10(3)
Metris Bathroom Faucet Vessel Faucet with Lever Ha...$205.20-$257.90
Metris Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Sid...$194.40-$257.90
Metris Bathroom Faucet Vessel Faucet with Lever Ha...$172.26-$226.74(1)
Metris Valve Trim Only Pressure Balanced with Ther...$93.96-$132.84
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.