|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 3-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- Rough in valve not included (when adding to cart valve options will be presented)
- 31163: This model
- 31161: Vessel version of this model with side lever handle
- 31102: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and temperature control
- 31101: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor
- 31067: Widespread version of this faucet with knob handles
- 31060: Single hole version of this model with lever handle
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris S Collection Products
Our SKU: 31163
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What valvw hardware do I require for this wall mount faucet?
does this require a rough in valve or is it included?
Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
S Tub Spout Wall Mounted Non Diverter
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Metris S Tub Spout with Diverter
Metris S Roman Tub Filler Faucet Thermostatic with Diverter, Metal Lever Handle and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Knob Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.