|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 3-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- Rough in valve not included (when adding to cart valve options will be presented)
- 31163: This model
- 31161: Vessel version of this model with side lever handle
- 31102: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and temperature control
- 31101: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor
- 31067: Widespread version of this faucet with knob handles
- 31060: Single hole version of this model with lever handle
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris S Collection Products
Our SKU: 31163
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe 31163 Spout Reach 5.875"
what is the length of the spout from the wall to where the water comes out?
A. The Hansgrohe 31163 Spout Reach 5.875"
The Hansgrohe 31163 does require a valve to complete installation model # 13622181
does this require a rough in valve or is it included?
A. The Hansgrohe 31163 does require a valve to complete installation model # 13622181
The Hansgrohe 31163 is not a tub faucet. There is not a wall mounted tub faucet that matches the sink faucet 31063. There are tub fillers that can be purchased along with a volume control/ thermostatic valve that would match the Hansgrohe 31063.
Is this a tub faucet? If not what would be the match for sink faucet # 31063?
A. The Hansgrohe 31163 is not a tub faucet. There is not a wall mounted tub faucet that matches the sink faucet 31063. There are tub fillers that can be purchased along with a volume control/ thermostatic valve that would match the Hansgrohe 31063.
Hansgrohe 31163 requires valve model # 13622181 to complete installation
What valvw hardware do I require for this wall mount faucet?
A. Hansgrohe 31163 requires valve model # 13622181 to complete installation
Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with L...$208.00-$278.20(14)
S Tub Spout Wall Mounted Non Diverter$89.98-$139.75(10)
Metris S Tub Spout with Diverter$112.48-$183.30(7)
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Kn...$351.65-$466.70(4)
Metris S Roman Tub Filler Faucet Non Diverter with...$395.20-$573.30(1)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.