Contact for Pricing
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer
Offer Ends 11/30/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3- 1/2 gallons-per-minute, EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1- 1/2 GPM. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
Hansgrohe's ComfortZone Faucets:
These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 13-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 31078: This model
- 31077: Single hole version of this model less drain assembly
- 31075: Single hole version of this model with drain assembly
- 31073: Widespread version of this model
- 31003: Wall mount version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris C Collection Products
Our SKU: 31078
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Nickel
- Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe 31078 would meet the California's low lead law.
Are there low lead options in the Hansgrohe line for faucets since we live in California?
A. The Hansgrohe 31078 would meet the California's low lead law.
The Hansgrohe 31078 would qualify for California's low lead compliant. Anything that water touches must meet California's low lead compliant law.
I love the Hansgrohe products, is it true that in California faucets must be low lead only? Are these available if so? Is the same true for shower systems?
A. The Hansgrohe 31078 would qualify for California's low lead compliant. Anything that water touches must meet California's low lead compliant law.
Hansgrohe Metris C Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris C Collection
Metris C Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Le...$363.35-$482.95(8)
Metris C Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with L...$221.65-$289.25(6)
Metris C Pressure Balanced Valve Trim with Integra...$171.60-$255.45(1)
Metris C Roman Tub Filler Faucet Thermostatic with...$334.75-$488.15(1)
Metris C Wall Mounted Non Diverter Tub Spout$124.15-$180.70
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.