Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3- 1/2 gallons-per-minute, EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1- 1/2 GPM. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- ComfortZone Faucet: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 13-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 31078: This model
- 31077: Single hole version of this model less drain assembly
- 31075: Single hole version of this model with drain assembly
- 31073: Widespread version of this model
- 31003: Wall mount version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris C Collection Products
Our SKU: 31078
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
I would like to know your real price for this item with a chrome finish. When you ship in Canada how much time I should wait to get my faucet. I presume that you are responsable to find the HSS code for the Canadian custom. Let me know
A. US and Canadian customers just need to add the item to the cart and insert their postal code. We will then calculate the cost of shipping plus any duties / taxes due. We handle all of the custom clearances for Canadian customers.
Do I need to pay some taxes if you ship in Canada?
I love the Hansgrohe products, is it true that in California faucets must be low lead only? Are these available if so? Is the same true for shower systems?
Are there low lead options in the Hansgrohe line for faucets since we live in California?
Hansgrohe Metris C Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris C Collection
Metris C Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Lever Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Metris C Roman Tub Filler Faucet Thermostatic with Diverter, Metal Lever Handle and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Metris C Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Metris C Thermostatic Valve Trim with Volume Control, Diverter and Metal Lever Handles Less Valve
Metris C Tub Spout Wall Mounted Non Diverter
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.