Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.20|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 13-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-7/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 31020: This model
- 31163: Wall mount version of this model
- 31161: Vessel version of this model with side lever handle
- 31102: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and temperature control
- 31101: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor
- 31067: Widespread version of this faucet with knob handles
- 31060: Single hole version of this model with lever handle
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris S Collection Products
Our SKU: 31020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Does the pop-up drain that comes with this faucet work for sinks without an Overflow?
Is this faucet compatible with the Toto LT645G 20" Vessel Lavatory Sink with Single Faucet Hole ? Drain size? Faucet hole size? I know it's tall, but we need a tall faucet.
What size is the drain that comes with this faucet?
Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
S Tub Spout Wall Mounted Non Diverter
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Metris S Tub Spout with Diverter
Metris S Roman Tub Filler Faucet Thermostatic with Diverter, Metal Lever Handle and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Knob Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.