|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Product Weight||.484, 1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Bracket Required
Hand Shower Hose Required
Wall Supply Elbow Required
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Combine unique design with a highly sensual water experience
- Hand shower only – hose and wall supply to be purchased separately
- Designed to easily install with standard ½” wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- All hardware required for installation is included
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions – featuring two spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 7-1/2"
- Integrated dual check-valves
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck Organic Collection Products
Our SKU: 28532
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
How many gallons per minute?
How many gallons per minute does this Hansgrohe 28532 Axor Starck Hand Shower Only Multi Function provide?
Is the wall bracket (hand shower holder) available for purchase? If so, what is the part number? Thanks.
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.