- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist tarnishing and corrosion through everyday use
- Hansgrohe products are designed and engineered in Germany
- This shower head offers the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Designed to make daily use as simple and comfortable as possible
- Single function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8" (measurement in inches of spray surface)
- Shower Head Depth: 3" (measurement in inches from spray surface to shower arm connection)
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly for full coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation of shower head is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- EcoRight: Using a sophisticated flow limiter your water demand for daily showers is reduced by up to 60%. Dispensing as little as 1.5 gallons of water per minute while maintaining the water pressure we all want and need from our shower EcoRight shower heads and hand showers are an environmentally friendly choice. They utilize a precision O-ring that reacts flexibly to any water pressure and adjusts the water quantity.
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Raindance S Collection Products
Our SKU: 27486
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe E and S series both flow at 2.5 GPM. The difference is the design.
Can you tell me the main differences between the Hansgrohe S Series showerheads to the Hansgrohe E Series showerheads? Does either series have a heavier stream?
A. The Hansgrohe E and S series both flow at 2.5 GPM. The difference is the design.
The Hansgrohe 27486 Air-injection technology is done within the shower head. You could use it with any manufacturers shower trim and valve.
Will the AIR-injection technology features of the Hansgrohe 27486 shower head work properly with a Grohe mix valve?
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 Air-injection technology is done within the shower head. You could use it with any manufacturers shower trim and valve.
The Hansgrohe 27486 is a showerhead that you could use with the Danze D510458T. The finishes may not match exactly but they are very close. The main thing is with your trim kit and Valve. Those are specific to one another. You will want to make sure to purchase the correct valve. You cannot interchange every trim kit, and different brands cannot work with another brands valve.
Can this be used with the Danze D510458T Single Handle Trim Kit for Valve only from the Parma Collection. Also, is this handle also for the tub faucet??
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 is a showerhead that you could use with the Danze D510458T. The finishes may not match exactly but they are very close. The main thing is with your trim kit and Valve. Those are specific to one another. You will want to make sure to purchase the correct valve. You cannot interchange every trim kit, and different brands cannot work with another brands valve.
The Hansgrohe 27486 is just the showerhead, shower arm is sold separately.
does the item include the arm to attach to the wall or is that sold separately?
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 is just the showerhead, shower arm is sold separately.
This head can be used with any valve.
I have a Moen valve, will this "Head" work with this valve? Pressure and volume is not an issue as I am on a well.
A. This head can be used with any valve.
The Hansgrohe 27486 has both metal and plastic pieces in it.
Is this shower head plastic or medal?
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 has both metal and plastic pieces in it.
The Hansgrohe 27486 does pivot.
Does the head pivot at all (ball joint)?
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 does pivot.
The Hansgrohe 27486 showerhead will push the water out the head straight. It is still at a angle the way the shower head is positioned but the water will come straight out.
Does the water come out on an angle or does it come straight down?
A. The Hansgrohe 27486 showerhead will push the water out the head straight. It is still at a angle the way the shower head is positioned but the water will come straight out.
Any shower arm with a 1/2 inch threaded connection will work with this shower head.
What shower arm works with this head?
A. Any shower arm with a 1/2 inch threaded connection will work with this shower head.
Hansgrohe Raindance S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Raindance S Collection
Raindance S Hand Shower Only Multi Function with 4...$103.35-$138.45(7)
Raindance S Body Spray Adjustable$111.15-$156.00(1)
Raindance S Shower Head Only Multi Function with 6...$138.45-$195.00(3)
Raindance S Hand Shower Only Multi Function with 6...$138.45-$195.00(2)
Raindance S Shower Head Only Multi Function with 5...$125.45-$174.85(5)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.