|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Croma Exposed Thermostatic Valve Trim with Hand Shower, Shower Head & 12" Shower Arm
Hansgrohe 27169 Features:
- Exposed thermostatic mixing valve
- Single function Raindance S 150 AIR Green 1-Jet shower head (2 gpm flow rate)
- Croma E 100 Green 3-Jet hand shower features 3 spray settings: Full, pulsating massage, and intense turbo
- Shower head and hand shower cannot be used simultaneously
- 12" shower arm
- Hand shower holder pivots left and right, slides easily, and locks in place
- Built-in shut off and diverter
- Hand shower and shower head feature QuickClean function
- 63" Techniflex hose included
Hansgrohe 27169 Specifications:
- Product Weight: 13.42 lbs.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 27169
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
What else would I need to purchase to install this, other than the valve? Is shower trim pieces needed?
Can another wall valve be used for this shower system?
Your description of features says that the "Shower head and hand shower can be used simultaneously"
Hansgrohe Croma Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Croma Collection
Croma C Shower Head Only Multi Function with 4" Spray Face
Croma E Shower Head Only Multi Function with 4" Spray Face
Croma 220 Shower Head with Air-injected Spray
Croma E Hand Shower Multi Function with 4" Spray Face
Croma E Hand Shower Multi Function with Hose and Slide Bar
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.