|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Axor Bouroullec Showerpipe with Shelves, Shower Head & Hand Shower.
Hansgrohe 19670 Features:
- Thermostatic temperature control
- 2-way valve controls hand shower or shower head
- Shower head and hand shower can not run at the same time
- Mineral cast shelf with durable gel coat finish
- Shower head features two spray settings: AIR and Whirl AIR spray modes
- Axor 2-jet hand shower features two spray modes: Full and mono
- QuickClean function included on hand shower and shower head
- 63" Techniflex hose included
Hansgrohe 19670 Specifications:
- Height: 43-7/8"
- Product Weight: 32.87 lbs.
Axor Bouroullec is a collection that gives freedom to your individual ideas of composition. More than 70 products for the bathroom – from the mixer to the accessories, from the washbasin to the bathtub – give you the freedom to compose a solution that you feel is the right one just for you.
The individual elements of the mixers can easily be placed at diverse places all around (or even over) the washbasin. Just as you like it and just as it plays to your individual needs. The placement areas that are integrated in the wash basin give you different opportunities to do so. And they even give you enough space to place your private utensils.
French designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec let you decide how you want to use your products. “Feel Free to Compose” therefore is not only the motto of Axor Bouroullec – it is an invitation for you to design your most personal bathroom of all time
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Bouroullec Collection Products
Our SKU: 19670
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Chrome / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.