We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double knob handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 2-7/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-7/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Metal knob handles included with faucet
- 18013: This model
- 18115: Wall mount version of this model less drain assembly
- 18112: Wall mount version of this model with drain assembly
- 18020: Vessel version of this model
- 18010: Single hole version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Massaud Collection Products
Our SKU: 18013
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Axor Massaud Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Massaud Collection
Axor Massaud Single Robe Hook$146.16-$146.16(2)
Axor Massaud 28" Towel Bar$329.76-$329.76
Axor Massaud Tub Filler Faucet Free Standing with ...$2,884.32-$2,884.32
Axor Massaud 16" Towel Bar$288.00-$288.00
Axor Massaud Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Diverter...$1,643.76-$1,643.76(1)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.