|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Handle Style||Knob, Electronic|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with temperature control
- Width: 5-3/8"
- Height: 9-5/8"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Rainbrain Collection Products
Our SKU: 15841
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- White / Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.