Contact us for best available pricing on all Hansgrohe!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 7/6/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Integrated Volume Control||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Dual function cartridge - separate handles control volume and temperature of water
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- iBox Universal Valve: Do you have a small bathroom, cramped shower, or maybe just don't want a protruding faucet in your shower? If so the iBox Universal rough in valve was made for your benefit. This innovative choice will allow your exposed installation to disappear, thus creating more space and a more comfortable showering experience. It also gives you a wide array of options for what kind of shower to install; you can install the iBox Universal now and decide what shower system you want to install later, it's that flexible.
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with temperature control
- Features independent volume control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Dimensions: 6-1/8" H x 6-1/8" W
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection Products
Our SKU: 15775
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
PuraVida Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with L...$356.20-$356.20(7)
PuraVida 2.5 GPM Single Function Rain Shower Head ...$1,042.60-$1,042.60(2)
PuraVida Thermostatic Valve Trim with Integrated D...$471.90-$471.90(4)
PuraVida Shower Faucet with Thermostatic Trim, Vol...$1,763.45-$1,763.45
PuraVida 36" Slide Bar with 63" Techniflex Hose$237.25-$237.25(2)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.