|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Configure your PuraVida Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet with EcoSmart, AirPower and QuickClean Technology
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- Air Power: In shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air – invigorating AirPower can be felt on your whole body when showering. Water enriched with air makes the water droplets plumper, lighter and softer, and means that the water can be used more effectively.
- Overall Height: 3-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Wall mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 15085: This model
- 15171: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor
- 15170: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and lever handle
- 15081: Vessel version of this model with drain assembly
- 15074: Single hole version of this model with drain assembly
- 15073: Widespread version of this model
- 15072: Vessel version of this model less drain assembly
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection Products
Our SKU: 15085
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Chrome / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
PuraVida Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
PuraVida Thermostatic Valve Trim with Shut Off, Diverter and Metal Knob Handles Less Valve
PuraVida 2.5 GPM Single Function Rain Shower Head with AirPower and QuickClean Technologies
PuraVida Shower Faucet with Thermostatic Trim, Volume Control & Diverter Trim, Metal Lever Handles, Shower Arm, 63" Hose, Hand Shower Holder Single Function Shower Head and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
PuraVida Bathroom Faucet Vessel Faucet with Lever Handle - Less Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.