|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.3|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Product Type||Vessel Faucet|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 13-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 15072: This model
- 15171: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor
- 15170: Single hole version of this faucet with electronic sensor and lever handle
- 15085: Wall mount version of this model
- 15081: Vessel version of this model with drain assembly
- 15074: Single hole version of this model with drain assembly
- 15073: Widespread version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection Products
Our SKU: 15072
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
White / Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
How tall is this? What is the reach?
How close should the faucet be mounted to the sink? Should the spout be in the center of the bowl?
Are the threads standard so a coupling or union can be added if the depth of the counter is greater than 1.6 inches?
Hello. Does this item also come with a pop-up drain? The Ronbow 200032 doesn't come with one. ALSO, does this item come with a plate to cover the 2 unused holes in my counter?
Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe PuraVida Collection
PuraVida Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
PuraVida Thermostatic Valve Trim with Shut Off, Diverter and Metal Knob Handles Less Valve
PuraVida 2.5 GPM Single Function Rain Shower Head with AirPower and QuickClean Technologies
PuraVida Shower Faucet with Thermostatic Trim, Volume Control & Diverter Trim, Metal Lever Handles, Shower Arm, 63" Hose, Hand Shower Holder Single Function Shower Head and Multi Function Hand Shower Less Valve
PuraVida Towel Bar Single 12"
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.