|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Assembled in the USA (Alpharetta, GA)
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic pull-down with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Non-locking spray diverter, hold and release for spray mode
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- HighArc spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- MagFit magnetic spray head docking
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 16-1/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/4” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- MagFit Magnetic Spray Head Docking: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- 14877: This model
- 04286: Kitchen Prep (smaller) version of this model
- 04310: EcoRight version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis S Collection Products
Our SKU: 14877
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
what is the difference between 14877 and 04286 (prep kitchen facucet)
does this have a metal hose? and do you have to hold the spray button down for it to stay on? if not, do you have to turn off the faucet to get it back to non-spray mode? THANKS!
What is the toggle that operates the spray made of? Rubber? Hard Plastic? Just concerned about long-term durability.
Isnt the difference between the 14877 vs 04286 is that the dock for spray is magnetic?
What is the total height of the 14877?
How does the handle rotate? From the up position forward or to the back.
What should the hole size be for this fixture? Thank you.
How much clearance is needed behind the faucet to the backsplash for the handle to get the full range?
What distance is required between the wall behind the sink and the faucet hole? Thank you.
What material is the pull-out spray made of? Is it plastic?
Where is it made?
I'm used to a seperate sprayer, so, I was wondering how long is the spray hose when fully extended?
A. The Hansgrohe 14877 has a total hose length of 59" It is going to be adjustable based on how far you down you set the weight underneath the cabinet. A typical installation would give you approximately an 18-20" extension from the faucet.
We have had our Talis S faucet now for a number of years. The water flow is recently very low. Is there some type of filter that needs to be changed? What can we do to increase water flow?
Does the spray lock on when button is pushed or do you have to hold down button to keep spray on?
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking & Non-Locking Spray Diverter
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet Lever Handle and 360 Degree Swivel - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with SemiArc Spout & Locking Spray Diverter
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.