|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Axor Urquiola Bathroom Faucet Wall Mount Faucet with Knob Handle - Less Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Less metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 3-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Metal knob handle included with faucet
- 11026: This model
- 11041: Widespread version of this model with knob handles
- 11023: Single hole version of this model with soap dish
- 11035: Vessel version of this model
- 11024: Single hole version of this model with knob handles
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Urquiola Collection Products
Our SKU: 11026
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
I bought hansgrohe 11026 model tap and also the rough in valve 10902181 recommended by you. My plumber thinks there is a mistake in the recommended valve. Would you check which rough in valve goes with my new tap and specify the number please and thank you.
A. We confirmed that the Hansgrohe 11026 Axor Bathroom Faucet does indeed require the 10902181 Rough In Valve. We suggest you and or your plumber take a look at the installation guide and spec sheet located on our product page, or included with the faucet to ensure correct installation. You can contact Hansgrohe Technical Service at 1-770-360-9880 for more details.
Can you tell me how you get the water temperature you want? Do you pull the handle forward to get cold water and push it back for hot?
Hansgrohe Axor Urquiola Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Urquiola Collection
Axor Urquiola 16-3/4" Vessel Bathroom Sink with Integral Towel Holder
Axor Urquiola Bathroom Faucet Vessel with Knob Handle - Less Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Axor Urquiola Thermostatic Valve Trim with Metal Knob Handle Less Valve
Axor Urquiola Single Face Cloth Hook Brass
Axor Urquiola Valve Trim Only Pressure Balance with Metal Lever Handle Less Valve
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.