Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Rain|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Combine unique design with a highly sensual water experience
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower Head Width: 9-1/2"
- Shower Head Depth: 1-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 16-1/8"
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- 10925: This model
- 10926: This model with shower arm
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck Organic Collection Products
Our SKU: 10925
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.