|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Hansgrohe Axor Starck 10820 Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation - lever / joystick handle is ADA compliant
- Spout swivels 360° providing greater access to more areas of the sink
Hansgrohe Axor Starck 10820 Kitchen Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
Quick Clean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents: faucets need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators with flexible silicon nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily.
2 Spray Modes: This faucet features a sprayhead with 2 spray modes: Full and needle spray. Full spray provides a richer, more saturating spray while the needle spray provides more pressure for those tough areas.
360° Swivel: 360° swivel area lets you access most, if not all, areas of the sink and enhances the faucet's versatility when in use.
Hansgrohe Axor Starck 10820 Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 22-7/8" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection Products
Our SKU: 10820
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Steel Optik
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection
Axor Starck 2.5 GPM Multi-Function Handshower with...$194.40-$292.32
Axor Starck 2.5 GPM Single Function Handshower wit...$105.12-$152.64(3)
Axor Starck 2.5 GPM Single Function Wall Mounted H...$660.96-$958.32
Axor Starck Organic 2.5 GPM Single Function Wall M...$346.32-$346.32
Axor Starck Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with EcoRi...$494.64-$700.56(1)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.