Contact For Pricing
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer. You may also: Request a Quote
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Combine unique design with a highly sensual water experience
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower Head Width: 28-3/8"
- Shower Head Depth: 1-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Requires three supply lines
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- ComfortZone: With comfort in mind these showers are easy to hold; not too light and not too heavy. The handles are an ergonomic marvel and the spray discs are inclined at an ideal angle. You can choose from a variety of functions, and easily change between them; often times it is as simple as one click.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor ShowerCollection Collection Products
Our SKU: 10625
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Axor ShowerCollection Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor ShowerCollection Collection
Axor ShowerCollection Body Spray Single Function$316.80-$459.36
Axor ShowerCollection Single Function Shower Head ...$2,311.08-$3,116.76
Axor ShowerCollection Thermostatic Shower System w...$4,135.68-$5,470.56
Axor ShowerCollection Thermostatic Shower System w...$3,596.97-$4,686.33
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.