|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Cycle)||1.3|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Axor Starck Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Lever Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double knob handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 10-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-5/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Metal knob handles included with faucet
- 10135: This model
- 10020: Vessel version of this model with pop-up drain
- 10028: Vessel version of this model less pop-up drain
- 10010: Single hole version of this model with lever handle
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection Products
Our SKU: 10135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Starck Collection
Axor Starck Bathroom Faucet Single Hole with Lever Handle, QuickClean and EcoRight Technologies - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Axor Starck Organic Multi-Function Hand Shower Package with QuickClean Technology - Hose and Wall Supply Included
Axor Starck X Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Axor Starck Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet with Spring Spout and Locking Spray Diverter
Axor Starck Organic Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet with EcoRight Technology
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.