|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Hansgrohe Technologies||ComfortZone, Quick Clean|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Axor Starck X Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Faucet lets water flow freely for a smooth, laminar stream
- Angle of spray is adjustable
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Quick Clean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
ComfortZone: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 14-9/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 11" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Starck X Collection Products
Our SKU: 10080
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Axor Starck X Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Starck X Collection
Axor Starck X Pressure Balanced Valve Trim - Less Valve$312.48-$312.48
Axor Starck X Tub Filler Faucet Wall Mounted with ...$1,365.12-$1,365.12
Axor Starck X Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Qui...$796.32-$796.32
Axor Starck X Trio/Quattro Diverter Trim - Less Valve$194.40-$194.40
Axor Starck X Thermostatic Valve Trim - Less Valve$701.28-$701.28
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.