|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets offer the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Ergonomic pull-out with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Locking Spray Diverter
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- EcoRight at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets
- Overall Height: 10-1/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/2” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-5/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Why Buy Hansgrohe 06462LF Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Hansgrohe Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- 06462LF: This model
- 06462: Standard flow version of this model
- 04247: Standard flow version of this model with HighArc spout
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis S Collection Products
Our SKU: 06462LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Steel Optik
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe 06462LF has the locking spray function
Does this have locking needle spray / full spray or must one hold a button down continuously to achive the needle spray mode?
A. The Hansgrohe 06462LF has the locking spray function
Thank you for the question. The whole faucet swivels 150 degrees.
Does the entire faucet swivel or just the spout?
A. Thank you for the question. The whole faucet swivels 150 degrees.
The Hansgrohe 06462LF body is made of solid brass. The pull out spray is ABS plastic which is done for two reasons. It helps prevent scalding since hot water runs through it and if the pull out head is dropped its less likely to damage your sink
What material is the pull out spray handle made of?
A. The Hansgrohe 06462LF body is made of solid brass. The pull out spray is ABS plastic which is done for two reasons. It helps prevent scalding since hot water runs through it and if the pull out head is dropped its less likely to damage your sink
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray...$315.25-$389.35(15)
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Le...$161.20-$221.65(11)
Talis S Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with Magneti...$321.75-$388.05(3)
Talis S Faucet Cold Only Less Water Filtration System$230.75-$297.05(3)
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet Lever H...$215.80-$306.15(2)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.