Compare Our Prices
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets offer the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Guaranteed to make the day-to-day use of your faucet as simple and comfortable as possible
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head with hose enhances the faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- Magnetic Spray Head Docking: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- Overall Height: 15-1/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-3/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4”
- 1 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 04310: This model
- 04286: Kitchen Prep (smaller) version of this model with standard flow
- 14877: Standard flow version of this model
About Hansgrohe:Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis S Collection Products
Our SKU: 04310
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What is the clearance required for the handle to go backward for the water temp control? Meaning clearance to the back.
A. Actually there is no clearance required. The handle "pulls" out to turn on. Then to turn to the hot position, the handle is straight up and for cold, forward. For a better explanation, open the Installation Guide and goto page five.
I need a replacement spray hose for my hansgrohe talis s faucet. It measures 66 inches. Do you have this part?
Will this faucet spray continuously or do I have to hold the button down to spray?
Is the spray handle metal or plastic?
Is steel optic the brushed stainless finish?
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle and High Swing Spout - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with High-Arch Spout & Magnetic Docking - Engineered in Germany, Assembled in USA
Talis S Pullout Spray Kitchen Prep Faucet with High-Arch Spout and Magnetic Docking
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.