We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Dispenser Type||Cold Only|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Hansgrohe Allegro E Beverage Faucet with Zuvo Under Counter Water Filtration System
- Cold Only
- Solid Brass
- 90-degree cartridge
04303 Zuvo Filter:
- Patented five-step filtration system
- Ozonation: Incoming tap water is treated with ozone to reduce taste and odor contaminants
- Ultraviolet Light: Ozone saturated water is flooded with high intensity UV light
- Photo-Oxidation: In this patented process, powerful oxidisers further clense the water
- Filtration with Lead Removal: Water passes through a Class 1 Particulate Reduction Filter, reducing chlorine taste and odor, lead and tiny particulates
- Post Filtration UV: The filter water once again exposed to high-intensity UV light as it leaves the water filtration system
- Includes 6month/500 gallon filter
- Installs under countertop, included hanging braket
- One-year warranty
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection Products
Our SKU: 04300/04303
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Steel Optik*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe 04300/04303's filter should be changed every 6 months or roughly every 500 gallons, whichever comes first.
How often do I have to change the filter
A. The Hansgrohe 04300/04303's filter should be changed every 6 months or roughly every 500 gallons, whichever comes first.
The Hansgrohe 04300/04303 is the only one that Hansgrohe tests to work with the faucet.
Is this the only filtration system I can use with this faucet?
A. The Hansgrohe 04300/04303 is the only one that Hansgrohe tests to work with the faucet.
Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Allegro E Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Toggle Spra...$315.90-$384.80
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Gourmet with Hi...$412.10-$481.00
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with High-Arc S...$438.75-$540.15
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Gourmet with Hi...$396.50-$462.80
Allegro E High-Arch Bar Faucet with Quick Clean Ae...$260.65-$306.80
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.