Compare Our Prices
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets offer the user a lifetime of luxurious operation
- Guaranteed to make the day-to-day use of your faucet as simple and comfortable as possible
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head with hose enhances the faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- Overall Height: 12-7/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 11-3/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- 1 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 04247: This model
- 06462: This model without high-arch spout
- 06462LF: EcoRight version of this model without high-arch spout
About Hansgrohe:Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis S Collection Products
Our SKU: 04247
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Is "full" spray a concentrated cylinder, and "needle" spray the broader shower? how do you switch between full and needle sprays? does the broader shower setting lock on or do you need to hold a button?
is there a corresponding soap dispenser
Is there an escutcheon to use with a three hole sink? How wide is it?
Is the flow aerated?
Is the pull down spray head metal or plastic?
I the hose made of metal or plastic?
Please clarify the answer to the question “Is the pull down spray head metal or plastic?" The answer says “The Hansgrohe 04247 has a metal spray head.” I subsequently asked "Is the spray head made of metal or plastic?" The answer came back "The Hansgrohe 04247 has a plastic spray head." I am asking because I have a faucet with a plastic spray head on which the seam split allowing it to leak. I presume that a metal spray head would not be as prone to splitting.
A. The Hansgrohe 04247 is pull down spray is made of an acrylic. Conduction of heat makes plastic better to use. If it's going to leak it will come from the aerator due to a bad cartridge. However, Hansgrohe usually never deal with splitting pull down sprays.
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle and High Swing Spout - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with High-Arch Spout & Magnetic Docking - Engineered in Germany, Assembled in USA
Talis S Pullout Spray EcoRight Kitchen Faucet with High-Arch Spout and Magnetic Docking
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.