|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Extension Kit Recommended
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Secure mounting assembly
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 4-1/4"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 04232
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Can I use multpile functions at the same time with this product? ie/ body sprays and rain shower
Does this diverter handle come with the Hansgrohe 04231 Double handle thermostat with diverter, or do I have to buy this separately?
Will this diverter allow simultaneous use of two outlets, such as body spray and rain shower at the same time?
Can this diverter work with the shut-off function of 15981181 valve?
Hansgrohe S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe S Collection
E and S Accessories Toilet Paper Holder Single Roll
S and E Accessories Single Robe Hook Brass
Raindance S Rain Shower Head Only Single Function with 6" Spray Face
S Thermostatic Valve Trim with Volume Control, Diverter and Metal Lever Handles Less Valve
E and S Accessories Towel Bar Single 24"
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.