|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Ergonomic pull-down with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Locking Spray Diverter
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 13-5/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-5/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- MagFit Magnetic Spray Head Docking:This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- QuickClean:Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- 04216: This model
- 04215: Full sized kitchen (larger) version of this model 2.2gpm
- 04215LF: Full sized kitchen (larger) version of this model 1.5gpm
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis C Collection Products
Our SKU: 04216
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet and the kitchen one both lock into spray mode or must you hold the button?
Can the control lever be mounted either LH or RH?
Is the pull down spray head metal or plastic?
Where is this faucet made?
Hansgrohe Talis C Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis C Collection
Talis C Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter
Talis C Pot Filler Faucet Wall Mounted with Metal Lever Handles
Talis C Bathroom Faucet Single Hole with Lever Handle and Open Spout - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis C Faucet Cold Only Less Zuvo Water Filtration System
Talis C Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.