|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Talis C Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Assembled in the USA (Alpharetta, GA) Engineered in Germany
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic pull-down with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Locking Spray Diverter
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- HighArc spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- MagFit magnetic spray head docking
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 15” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-3/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/4” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- MagFit Magnetic Spray Head Docking: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge: This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- 04215: This model
- 04215LF: EcoRight version of this model
- 04216: Kitchen prep (smaller) version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis C Collection Products
Our SKU: 04215
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Do you have to hold down the button for the spray function?
Which soap dispenser matches this?
Does this model have a metal or nylon hose (Talis S has metal, Allegro E has nylon). Also, is there a matching deck-mounted soap dispenser?
does this faucet come with a base plate? I'd like to cover an extra hole in the existing sink.
I know the body is all metal. Is the spray handle plastic?
What is the difference between 04215 and model 04216?
Should I be able to turn the spray function on AND off with the button on the back- or only on, and then turn off with the handle?
Can the handle be mounted in front?
Does this model have a magnetic lock to hold the spray head in place when it is retracted?
What material is the spray button made from? Rubber, hard plastic, or metal?
Does the handle rotate only to the front and not back?
Hansgrohe Talis C Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis C Collection
Talis C Bar Faucet Single Hande Single Hole with Swivel Spout
Talis C Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter
Talis C Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis C Pot Filler Faucet Wall Mounted with Metal Lever Handles
Talis C Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter - EcoRight 1.5 gpm
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.