|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||4, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Allegro E Bathroom Faucet Widespread Faucet with Lever Handle - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation- handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 5-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handles included with faucet
- 04182: This model
- 04180: Single hole version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection Products
Our SKU: 04182
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Allegro E Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Gourmet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Semi-Pro with Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with SemiArc Spout & Locking Spray Diverter
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.