|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Ergonomic pull-down with full and needle sprays enhances the faucets versatility
- Locking Spray Diverter with Toggle
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- HighArc spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- MagFit magnetic spray head docking
- M2 ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Overall Height: 14-3/4” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-3/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4”
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and lime scale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and lime scale free remain functional and last longer.
- MagFit Magnetic Spray Head Docking:This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecure docking.
- M2 Ceramic Cartridge:This cartridge owes its durability and ultra-smooth operation to specially hardened synthetic materials. It enhances the the quality and performance of your faucet by providing a lifetime of smooth, consistent, leak free operation with a wide operating angle for easy temperature adjustment
- Boltic Lever Lock: This lever lock has three times the bearing surface of conventional fixing systems to prevent wear that comes from regular use
- 04066LF: This model
- 04066: Standard flow version of this model
- 06461: Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
- 14801: Bar Faucet
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection Products
Our SKU: 04066LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet have a hold button on the spray?
Can the handle be mounted on the left instead of the right to avoid a soap pump I have that is 3" away?
Can the faucet be installed without the plate mount?
What is Steel Optik and how does it physically differ from stainless steel (weaker, stronger, more prone to damage, etc.)?
Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Allegro E Collection
Allegro E Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Semi-Pro with Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Beverage Faucet Cold Only Less Zuvo Water Filtration System
Allegro E Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with SemiArc Spout & Locking Spray Diverter
Allegro E Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Gourmet with HighArc Spout, Magnetic Docking & Locking Spray Diverter
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.