|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (PSI)||145|
SuperBrute 1/6 Horsepower 3-Speed Bronze Body Recirculation Pump for New Construction
The pump is of the canned rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
The pump is characterized by:
- Ceramic shaft and radial bearings.
- Carbon axial Bearing.
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
- Corrosion-resistant impeller, Composite, PES.
- Bronze Pump housing.
- The motor is a 1-phase motor.
- No additional motor protection is required.
- Liquid temperature range: 35.6 to 230 Degrees F
- Approvals on nameplate: UL, CSA
- Pump housing: Bronze
- DIN W.-Nr. 2.1176.01
- Impeller: Composite, PES
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104 Degrees F
- Ambient max at 176 Degrees F liquid: 176 Degrees F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI
- Flange standard: USA Oval
- Type of connection: Bronze Flange
- Pipe connection: 2 Bolt Flange
- Pressure stage: 10
- Port-to-port length: 6.5 in
- Number of poles: 2
- power input in speed one: 150 W
- power input in speed Two: 179 W
- Max. power input: 197 W
- Rated power - P2: 0.161 HP
- Main frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated voltage: 1 x 115 V
- Current in speed 3: 1.8 A
- Capacitor size - run: 20 ?F/180 V
- Insulation class (IEC 85): F
Additional Grundfos Links
Our SKU: UPS 26-99 BFC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Grundfos SuperBrute Collection
Other Products In The Grundfos SuperBrute Collection
Grundfos UPS 15-58 FC
Cast Iron Recirculation Pump with 35.6 Degree Low Temperature Max Maximum Power Input of 87W Oval Valve Connection and a Corrosion-Resistant Impeller
Grundfos UPS 26-99 FC
SuperBrute 1/6 Horsepower 3-Speed Cast Iron Recirculation Pump for New Construction
Grundfos UPS 15-58 FRC
Cast Iron Recirculation Pump with 35 Degree Low Temperature Max Maximum Power Input of 87W Oval Valve Connection and a Maximum Temperature of 230 Degrees