|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||5.625|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Spray Pattern||Jet, Massage, Rain, Wide|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Shower System Includes:
- Pressure balanced valve trim with 2 independently operated handles
- Multi-function DreamSpray shower head
- Full length slide bar with mounting hardware
- Multi-function water jet hand shower with hose and bracket
- 5-5/8" shower arm and flange
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finish will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe faucet sets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function, pressure balancing valve cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Compensates for hot or cold water pressure fluctuations and maintains selected showertemperature – no matter how the water pressure is effected
- Protects against scalding if the cold water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of hot water
- Protects against cold water shock if the hot water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of cold water
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve option will be presented
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature and volume dial provides optimum control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Multi-function shower head with 4 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 10-1/5"
- Shower Arm Length: 5-5/8"
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: GR-PNS-06
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe Power & Soul Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.