We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.3|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.563|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Grohe Ondus Roman Tub Filler with Hand Shower
Fusing simplicity with emotion, Grohe Ondus® unites perfect design with the most advanced digital technology. Following the Grohe Sensual Minimalism philosophy, the collection offers a range of manually and digitally operated basin faucets and bath/shower mixers, in a choice of four tactile finishes: Velvet Black, Moon White, Frosted Titanium and Grohe StarLight® chrome. A full range of accessories allows for complete coordination throughout the bathroom.
Grohe 36 056 Features:
- Advance touch operating panel with backlit icons
- Integrated digital display and user-friendly menu navigation
- 2 programmable personalized pre-sets; His and Hers
- 3 control options for hand shower, bath filler or additional shower head
- 6 function options: digital temperature control ±; digital water flow control ±; start & pause control; clock setting; standby design set; and calibration set
- Ribbon flow tub filler
- Includes Ondus 27 145 wide spray hand shower
- Safety stop function
- Displayed battery status indicator
- 3 hole installation
- Protected against backflow
- 79" Hand shower hose
- Automatic safety shut-off (programmable)
- Extra low voltage supply 6 V DC including cable protection and cables
Grohe 36 056 Specifications:
- Maximum Height: 10-7/16"
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8"
- Spout Height: 8-5/16"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-9/16"
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 36 056
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.