|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.8|
Grohsafe 35016000 Pressure Balance Rough-in Valve / Mixing Valve with Built-in Diverter
- Pressure Balance Rough-In Valve with Built-In Diverter for use with non diverter tub spouts
- Handle Limit Stop - limiting the extent of handle movement toward the full hot position
- Diaphragm Cartridge
- Check Valves
- Integrated spring loaded diverter – resets to tub outlet after each use
- Service Stops - allows you to shut off water at valve
- Compensates for hot or cold water pressure fluctuations and maintains selected shower
temperature – no matter how the water pressure is effected
- Protects against scalding if the cold water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the
flow of hot water
- Protects against cold water shock if the hot water supply is cut off by automatically shutting
off the flow of cold water
- Allows back to back installation, eliminating expensive piping
- Flow rate 5.8 gpm at 45 psi (22 L/min)
Grohsafe features a rotating handle control which allows the user a wide comfort zone so they can gradually and precisely regulate water temperature from cold to hot. This valve does not control the volume of water when rotated on the water is at full force.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 35 016
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can I use the pressure balance valve with the diverter with #35 017 that does not need a diverter?
can you use this product with two shower heads, being able to use them individually or simultaneously?
A. The Grohe 35 016 is designed with an integral diverter to operate a tub spout. It only has the ability to feed one outlet on its own. If you plan on having two or more outlets, you will need to purchase a separate transfer valve and handle trim to operate the direction of water flow to your outlets.
Can this roughin plus Grohe 19 494 be used to supply water to the wall shower head OR the ceiling rain shower head? By that I mean one or the other, not both simultaneously
Grohe Grohsafe Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Grohsafe Collection
Grohe 35 015 OOO
Grohsafe Pressure Balanced Rough-In Mixing Valve - 1/2" Male by Copper Sweat
Grohe 35 033
Rough In Pressure Balance Valve with Manual Diverter
Grohe 35 251
1/2 Inch Rough In
Grohe 35 250
1/2 Inch Rough In
Grohe 35 252
1/2 Inch Rough In
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.