|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.5|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single function shower head
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: Shower head, shower arm, wall flange, valve trim, and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 6-11/16" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for whole-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-9/16"
- Shower Arm Length: 5-5/8"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
About Grohe:At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 35 012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 35 012 is the tub and shower trim only. Without the valve, it will not work. It is designed to work only with the Grohe 35 015 OOO rough in, so it is required.
Is the Grohesafe valve required for this or just recommended?
A. The Grohe 35 012 is the tub and shower trim only. Without the valve, it will not work. It is designed to work only with the Grohe 35 015 OOO rough in, so it is required.
The Grohe 35 012 is not capable of changeing the flow rate of water. A volume control trim and valve would be needed to do that
Can the user vary the flow rate through this shower head?
A. The Grohe 35 012 is not capable of changeing the flow rate of water. A volume control trim and valve would be needed to do that
Grohe Eurosmart Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Eurosmart Collection
Grohe 32 642
Eurosmart Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with SilkMov...$101.66-$132.57(38)
Grohe 32 643
Eurosmart Smooth Body Single Hole Bathroom Faucet ...$91.18-$91.18(4)
Grohe 20 294
Eurosmart Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove...$161.92-$211.17(2)
Grohe 19 458
Eurosmart Single Handle Pressure Balanced Trim onl...$69.69-$90.65(2)
Grohe 31 133
Eurosmart Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Cartridge$124.80-$124.80(2)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.