We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This is a discontinued faucet and can not be returned unless defective. If defective its possible we may not be able to replace it if no stock is available.
- Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Single-lever metal handle
- Single hole installation
- GROHE WaterCare 1.5 gpm water saver faucet
- GROHE SilkMove ceramic cartridge
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- Adjustable flow rate limiter flow control
- Smooth body without lift rod and without drain assembly
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supplies
- Quick installation system
- Height (handle lowest) - 6"
- Height (handle heighest) - 7.5"
- Spout Height - 2.7"
- Spout Reach - 4.1"
- Max Deck Thickness - 1.25"
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. Lifecycle tested to over 200,000 operations simulating 14-20 years of residential use for a family of 4.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- 34 271 (Concetto New collection without drain assembly (new design))
- 34 270 (Concetto New collection with drain assembly (new design))
- 32 138 (Concetto New collection high arch swivel spout with drain assembly)
- 20 217 (Concetto New collection wide spread with drain assembly)
"I purchased a couple of these faucets to replace some low quality faucets that I had previously purchased elsewhere. Theses Grohe 34 271 Faucets are a great value - they are easily installed, look great, feel solid and sturdy. I came back and purchased two more to replace others in my project and am very pleased with them." ModernBuilder from Austin TX 5 Stars
"This was a great deal on a wonderful faucet. The unit has great lines, and looks very sleek in our master bath. The only issue we had is that the nozzle does not protrude out over the sink far enough. Not bad enough to send it back though, it really is a beautiful faucet." sunshine1 from Not Given 4 Stars
"The item is perfect, smooth and has nice weight. I can not ask for anything better" chris989 from Las Vegas 5 Stars
"Excellent faucet. Very easy to install. Precise water control. Sleek design. Great price and service from Faucet Direct." Triumph4A from Seatle WA 5 Stars
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 34271000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe Concetto Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Concetto Collection
Grohe 32 665
Concetto Single Handle Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray
Grohe 34 270
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Metal Drain Assembly
Grohe 35 010
Pressure Balanced Shower Single Handle Includes Shower Head, Shower Arm and Flange Valve Not Included
Grohe 19 457
Concetto New Pressure Balance Valve Trim
Grohe 32 138
Concetto New Bathroom Faucet with Swivel Spout and SilkMove Ceramic Disc Cartridge - Includes Drain Assembly
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.