We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6.3|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.563|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Single handle operation
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 10-11/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-13/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck mounted
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 6.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-9/16"
- One handle included with faucet
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Concetto New Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 34 273
Our SKU: 34 273
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Starlight Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 34 273 does not have a hand shower that goes with it. It would be a custom install that your plumber would install for you.
Can a hand shower be added, and can it be from any collection?
A. The Grohe 34 273 does not have a hand shower that goes with it. It would be a custom install that your plumber would install for you.
The Grohe 34 273 has 1/2" conncections.
What size connections (1/2 or 3/4) does this faucet have ?
A. The Grohe 34 273 has 1/2" conncections.
The Grohe 34 273 is sold with everything you need for install.
Does this come with all the parts needed for installation, ie valves? or do I need to purchase them separately?
A. The Grohe 34 273 is sold with everything you need for install.
The Grohe 34 273 does have a swivel spout.
Does the spout swivel or is it fixed?
A. The Grohe 34 273 does have a swivel spout.
Grohe Concetto New Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Concetto New Collection
Grohe 34 270
Concetto Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet...$114.95-$154.00(71)
Grohe 32 138
Concetto New Bathroom Faucet with Swivel Spout and...$156.00-$163.40(27)
Grohe 34 271
Concetto New Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove Cartrid...$103.40-$139.70(21)
Grohe 35 009
Concetto New Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower with...$191.00-$257.53(4)
Grohe 35 010
Pressure Balanced Shower Single Handle Includes Sh...$125.40-$161.25(7)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997. Grohe will send customers back to original place of purchase if parts wont fix the issue but they want to trouble shoot it with a customer first
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.