|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||EcoJoy, SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Grohe faucets are engineered in Germany
- Stainless steel braided flexible supplies
- Smooth body - no lift rod
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-11/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-15/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- EcoJoy: These products are systematically designed to save water and energy so that precious resources are conserved. Equipped with water-saving technologies, they offer the perfect water experience without the need to compromise. Reducing water and energy consumption goes hand in hand with convenience and attractive design. Less water. Perfect flow.
- 34 270: Single hole with lift rod activated drain assembly
- 32 138: Single hole swivel spout with drain assembly
- 20 217: Double handle widespread with drain assembly
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Concetto New Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 34 271
Our SKU: 34 271
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 34 271 is solid brass construction.
Is this faucet solid brass?
A. The Grohe 34 271 is solid brass construction.
The Grohe 34 271 doesn't have a pop up drain included because it does not have a lift rod to operate one. Any pop up drain assembly would have to operate independently. We recommend the 28 754 pop up drain assembly.
The Grohe 34 270 comes with a pop up drain assembly, but this model does not. What is the model number of the pop up drain assembly to coordinate with this faucet?
A. The Grohe 34 271 doesn't have a pop up drain included because it does not have a lift rod to operate one. Any pop up drain assembly would have to operate independently. We recommend the 28 754 pop up drain assembly.
The Grohe 07 552 is a fairly generic and appropriate escutcheon plate.
Which escutheon goes best with this faucet?
A. The Grohe 07 552 is a fairly generic and appropriate escutcheon plate.
The Grohe 34 271 has a height of 6 1/8"(7 5/16" with handle up.) Spout reach is aprox 4"
Can you please give me the height /length/width of the faucet when mounted on the sink.
A. The Grohe 34 271 has a height of 6 1/8"(7 5/16" with handle up.) Spout reach is aprox 4"
Grohe Concetto New Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Concetto New Collection
Grohe 32 665
Concetto Single Handle Single Hole Pull-Down Spray...$231.00-$301.00(109)
Grohe 34 270
Concetto Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet...$115.75-$148.00(63)
Grohe 35 010
Pressure Balanced Shower Single Handle Includes Sh...$110.76-$144.04(4)
Grohe 19 457
Concetto New Pressure Balance Valve Trim$67.60-$87.88(3)
Grohe 32 138
Concetto New Bathroom Faucet with Swivel Spout and...$152.88-$198.64(20)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.