|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Metal Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Grohe Concetto 34 270 Bathroom Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-11/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-15/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Single Hole Installation: (optional escutcheon plate 07 551 can be purchased separatley)
- Gallons Per Minute: 1.5 gpm (CALGreen & WaterSense compliant)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
Grohe Concetto 34 270 Bathroom Faucet Features:
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Solid brass faucet body with metal handle
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge: A lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines
- Includes 1-1/4" metal drain assembly activated by a lift rod
Why Buy GroheConcetto 34 270 Bathroom Faucet From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Grohe Concetto 34 270 Bathroom Faucet Technologies & Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of the faucet lever conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy that will give a lifetime of drip free perfomance.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- EcoJoy: These products are systematically designed to save water and energy so that precious resources are conserved. Equipped with water-saving technologies, they offer the perfect water experience without the need to compromise. Reducing water and energy consumption goes hand in hand with convenience and attractive design. Less water. Perfect flow.
Grohe Concetto Bathroom Faucet Variations:
- 34 271: Single hole smooth body without drain assembly
- 32 138: Single hole swivel spout with drain assembly
- 20 217: Widespread with drain assembly
About Grohe Concetto Collection:
- A visual feast for the eyes on the outside and a tempting delight on the inside. Who says stylish, high-performance faucets have to break the bank? Its dynamic and clean design creates a fresh, modern look that will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen and bathroom.
- Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 34 270
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
24 Questions from the Community
Does it come with a drain?
Do you have them in the nickel finish?
Is there a model variation without a drain assembly?
Does is come with a plate to cover 4 inch spread?
Is the brushed nickel finish similar to the Moen brushed nickel finish?
does it come with a plate for to cover 3-hole sink ?
Which parts (if any) of the drain assembly and pop-up are plastic?
Grohe faucets say they are made of metal material- I take that to mean not brass - please clarify
The Grohe website lists this faucet as "centerset." Could it be mounted on a sink with one hole on the right hand side of the sink?
Can this be used as a vessel faucet? what is the height on it?
Currently have Atrio series in the shower (brushed nickle) will this product have the same finish?
Does this come with a backflow preventer built into it?
Does this faucet swivel?
Width of the faucet base at counter top...is how wide?
Is this faucet lead free?
What is the maximum countertop thickness that will work with this faucet?
What size hole do I need in the countertop?
Does it come with a plate to cover 4" spread?
Does the waste for this faucet connect to the bathroom sink overflow?
Will this faucet work with a vessel sink that has a deck mounted faucet?
Can a push button pop up drain be used with the Grohe 34 270?
I want to know if you can use a push button pop up drain with the Grohe 34-270?
Will this faucet fit in the Kohler K-11160-4, which has a 4" single hole?
Can the drain assembly included be used on a sink without an overflow?
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.