Compare Our Prices
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.50|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.38|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 14-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 33 870: This model
- 33 870E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 33 870
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
What is the pullout nozzle made on this Grohe kitchen faucet? Metal or plastic?
A. This Grohe 33 870 faucet uses a plastic pull out. This Grohe kitchen faucet uses a durable plastic pull out spout, instead of a metal one. Metallic faucets retain heat, and may chip your sink if it is dropped. Grohe has a lifetime warranty on all there faucets.
What does WaterSense mean?
How does the spray function work? Do you have to keep your finger on the button for the duration or does is stay in spray mode once button is depressed?
Does the Grohe 33 870 meet the low lead requirement in VT?
How do you tighten the 33 870 to the counter?
What is the height of the faucet when installed?
Is the spray button and spray aerator light blue? How does the brushed nickel in this compare with the stainless steel? Is this shinier? Thanks
How high is the faucet? Thanks.
What is the hose made of?
How much space do you need from the middle of the faucet to the backspash?
A. You will need at least 3 1/8" from the backsplash to the center of the faucet for the Grohe 33 870. We have an installation guide for this product here: http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/groheguides33870ins.pdf
I know this brand is designed in Germany, but I have heard it's manufactured in Tiwan. Is this true?
Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Grohe 18 173
Bridgeford Lever Handles
Grohe 33 870 E
Bridgeford Pullout Spray WaterCare Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Cartridge
Grohe 31 055
Double Handle Bar Faucet from the Bridgeford Series, Less Handles
Grohe 20 158
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray
Grohe 19 327
Bridgeford Single Handle Grohetherm Thermostatic Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.