|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 120-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 7-4/5" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 32 946: This model
- 32 946E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Europlus Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 32 946
Our SKU: 32 946
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 32 946 has a ceramic cartridge and a lifetime warranty.
(1) Is the cartridge ceramic or plastic? (2) Does it have lifetime warranty?
A. The Grohe 32 946 has a ceramic cartridge and a lifetime warranty.
Thanks for your question. The Grohe 32 946 in super steal is very similar to stainless, it will have a slightly warmer tone. I have sent a quote to your email for easier purchasing. Let me know if you have further questions about this or any of our products.
How is the supersteel finish different from stainless steel? Is there a coordinating soap dispenser with the supersteel finish?
A. Thanks for your question. The Grohe 32 946 in super steal is very similar to stainless, it will have a slightly warmer tone. I have sent a quote to your email for easier purchasing. Let me know if you have further questions about this or any of our products.
The Grohe 32 946 spray button is made of rubber.
if the button on the sprayer the soft rubber kind or is it a hard plastic
A. The Grohe 32 946 spray button is made of rubber.
The Grohe 32 946 and the Grohe 32 946 E are the same faucet besides how many gallons per minute of water it produces. The E versions by Grohe use less water and produce 1.5 GPM versus the 32 946 that produces 2.2 GPM.
What is the difference between this and 32946 E?
A. The Grohe 32 946 and the Grohe 32 946 E are the same faucet besides how many gallons per minute of water it produces. The E versions by Grohe use less water and produce 1.5 GPM versus the 32 946 that produces 2.2 GPM.
The Grohe 32 946 does swivel 120 degrees
Does it swivel? If so, then what is the range?
A. The Grohe 32 946 does swivel 120 degrees
The 07552 is available for this faucet.
Is a escutcheon plate available for this faucet?
A. The 07552 is available for this faucet.
The Grohe 32 946 sprayhead is durable plastic to prevent scalding, hose is braided stainless steel and yes, the spray patterns are locked in until the faucet is shut off, then reverts back to standard spout.
A few questions: (1) Is the spray head/handle plastic or metal, (2) is the spray hose metal or nylon, (3) to confirm the sprayer can be locked in either regular or spray mode (i.e. no need to hold the button down), and (4) does it stay in the last mode if the water turns off, or does it revert to regular mode?
A. The Grohe 32 946 sprayhead is durable plastic to prevent scalding, hose is braided stainless steel and yes, the spray patterns are locked in until the faucet is shut off, then reverts back to standard spout.
Yes, the Grohe 32 946 escutcheon plate is not included with this faucet.
Do you have to purchase the escutcheon plate separately?
Yes, the Grohe 32 946 escutcheon plate is not included with this faucet.
Grohe Europlus Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Europlus Collection
Grohe 20 302
Europlus Widespread Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove ...$235.95-$307.45(5)
Grohe 33 170
Europlus Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with SilkMove...$169.95-$224.95(5)
Grohe 19 340
Europlus Valve Trim Pressure Balance with Diverter$155.10-$155.10
Grohe 32 946 E
Europlus Pullout Spray WaterCare Kitchen Faucet wi...$288.20-$288.20(1)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.