We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Minta Pullout Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Technology
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Grohe Minta 32 319 E Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 13-15/16" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- Single handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Grohe Minta 32 319 E Kitchen Faucet Features:
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Why Buy Grohe Minta 32 319 E Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- 32 319 E: This model
- 32 319: Industry standard flow rate version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 32 319 E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
I have just under 3" clearance from the center to the backsplash, could you please tell me how much clearence is needed for the handle on this model?
Does this swivel?
how tall is the faucet?
Can I use this to replace an existing 3 hole faucet.
Grohe Minta Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Minta Collection
Grohe 32 319
Minta Kitchen Faucet Modern Pullout Spray with SilkMove Ceramic Cartridge - Locking Spray Control
Grohe 31 359
Minta Touch Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Single Hole with SilkMove Cartridge & Locking Spray Control - Love at First Touch
Grohe 31 378
Minta Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Ceramic Disc Cartridge and Locking Spray Control
Grohe 30 218
Minta Touch Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Ceramic Cartridge - Pre Order Today, Available End of June
Grohe 31 392
Minta Touch on/off Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Cartridge & Locking Spray Control Includes Grotherm Micro - Pre Order today, Shipping in August
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.