We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Stainless steel faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of “WaterCare” faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your roll in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- Overall Height: 14-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 32 298 E: This model
- 32 298: Industry standard flow rate version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Ladylux3 Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Grohe 32 298 E
Our SKU: 32 298 E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel*
- Starlight Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 32 298 E is Low Lead compliant.
is this faucet lead complaint for california?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E is Low Lead compliant.
The Grohe 32 298 E is made so that the handle rotates forward so it will not hit the back splash.
What is the clearance needed from the back splash to operate the water flow?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E is made so that the handle rotates forward so it will not hit the back splash.
The Grohe 32 298 E uses a spring to retract their pull out spray.
Is the head held up with magnets as some of the other faucets are?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E uses a spring to retract their pull out spray.
SuperSteel is a Stainless Steel finish over brass, as opposed tot he Stainless Steel which uses Grohe's RealSteel construction and is made entirely of Stainless Steel.
What is super steel? Is it stainless or corrosion-resistance?
A. SuperSteel is a Stainless Steel finish over brass, as opposed tot he Stainless Steel which uses Grohe's RealSteel construction and is made entirely of Stainless Steel.
The Grohe 32 298 E does swivel. In general most kitchen faucets will swivel. Very few dont.
Will the neck of the faucet swivel for a 2 basin sink or is it stationary?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E does swivel. In general most kitchen faucets will swivel. Very few dont.
The Grohe 32 298 E can be used with 07 552 escutcheon plate.
Can you use an Escutcheon with the Grohe 32 298 E?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E can be used with 07 552 escutcheon plate.
The Grohe 32 298 E spray feature will activate by pressing and holding the button.
Does the hold and release style two function spray toggle on the back of the spray head allow the faucet to hold the spray? (the answer to the question on the web site isn't clear)
A. The Grohe 32 298 E spray feature will activate by pressing and holding the button.
The Grohe 32 298 E hose is spring loaded. It does not pull back automatically but helps in the retraction of it.
Does this faucet have an automatically retractable hose?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E hose is spring loaded. It does not pull back automatically but helps in the retraction of it.
The Grohe 32 298 E does operate with lower pressure. The watersaver feature allows for an overall reduction of water flow from the standard 2.2 to about a 1.5.
In what way does this save water? Pressure lower, therefore less water coming out of faucet.
A. The Grohe 32 298 E does operate with lower pressure. The watersaver feature allows for an overall reduction of water flow from the standard 2.2 to about a 1.5.
The Grohe 32 298 E faucet body is constructed of metal. The pull down is made of a durable plastic.
Is the pull down sprayer metal or plastic and have there been any problems with it?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E faucet body is constructed of metal. The pull down is made of a durable plastic.
The Grohe 32 298 E is the the water care version which reduces your flow from 2.5 gpm to 1.5 gpm. Other than that, they are exactly the same.
What is the difference between the Grohe 32 298 and the Grohe 32 298 E?
A. The Grohe 32 298 E is the the water care version which reduces your flow from 2.5 gpm to 1.5 gpm. Other than that, they are exactly the same.
The speed anti-lime system means that you can run your thumb across the spray head face and any build up or grim will wipe right away.
what is the speed clean anti-lime system
A. The speed anti-lime system means that you can run your thumb across the spray head face and any build up or grim will wipe right away.
The Grohe 32 298 WaterCare Single Handle Kitchen Faucet has a hold and release style two function spray toggle on the back of the spray head.
Does this faucet have a setting to hold the spray?
A. The Grohe 32 298 WaterCare Single Handle Kitchen Faucet has a hold and release style two function spray toggle on the back of the spray head.
Grohe Ladylux3 Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Ladylux3 Collection
Grohe 32 298 1
LadyLux3 Cafe Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spray,...$377.30-$608.30(17)
Grohe 30 205
Ladylux3 Touch Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with SilkM...$552.30-$664.30(3)
Grohe 32 283
Ladylux3 Bar Faucet Single Handle with Pull Down S...$370.30-$601.30(6)
Grohe 30 226
Ladylux3 Touch on/off Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet wit...$727.30-$839.30
Grohe 33 893
Ladylux3 Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Si...$405.30-$650.30(7)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.