Compare Our Prices
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.50|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.38|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Stainless steel faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 140-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 13-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/5" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 32 071: This model
- 32 071 E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 32 071
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet rotate?
How high is the faucet from counter top to the top of the faucet at its highest point?
When you switch to spray mode, is there a switch to keep it there or do you have to hold the button?
is it better to have solid brass body with ss as in the 32071 or all stainless steel as in the 33759
The handle doesn't have to be installed under the faucet (as pictured), but can be installed on the right side?
Someone mentioned in the reviews that the hot and cold switch is reversed. Is this the case?
Since the handle to turn it on is under the spout, will my hand get sprayed every time I try to turn it on?
can the handle be installed at a 45% angle, rather than fully on the right side or front?
I will be purchasing a Oliveri stainless steel double sink with a nickel finish. I would like to match a Grohe K4 Series faucet with it. Which finish would match the nickel finish best? Stainless Steel finish or Real steal finish?
Can you use an escutcheon plate with this faucet?
What soap dispenser matches the stainless steel finish of this faucet?
What is the degree of rotation?
What does low lead compliance mean?
Grohe K4 Collection
Other Products In The Grohe K4 Collection
Grohe 32 071 E
K4 Pullout Spray WaterCare Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove Cartridge
Grohe 32 073
K4 Bar Faucet with Pull Out Spray and Metal Lever Handle
Grohe 32 074
Single Handle Bar Faucet with Metal Lever Handle, Pull-Out Spray, 7 3/16" Spout Reach and 2.5GPM Flow Rate from the K4 Collection
Grohe 32 073 E
K4 Bar Faucet with Dual Spray Pullout
Grohe 30 004
Cold Only Single Handle Basin Tap from the K4 Series
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.