|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Grohe Bridgeford 31 055 Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 10-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-3/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-15/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- Handles not included with faucet - when adding to cart, options will be presented
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Grohe Bridgeford 31 055 Kitchen Faucet Features:
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finishes covered under lifetime warranty
- Spout swivels providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead contant
Why Buy Grohe Bridgeford 31 055 From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 31 055
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 31 055 does provide hot and cold water.
Does this model provide hot and cold water
A. The Grohe 31 055 does provide hot and cold water.
The Grohe 31 055 does not come with handles and need to be ordered separatley. It will prompt you to purchase these handles when added to your shopping cart.
are the handles in the picture the ones that come with it
A. The Grohe 31 055 does not come with handles and need to be ordered separatley. It will prompt you to purchase these handles when added to your shopping cart.
For what ever reason Grohe sells the handles separate on most of their faucets. The Grohe 31 055 would need the 18 173 to complete the faucet.
Do the handles on the Grohe 31 055 photograph come with the grohe faucet?
A. For what ever reason Grohe sells the handles separate on most of their faucets. The Grohe 31 055 would need the 18 173 to complete the faucet.
The Grohe 31 055 spout does swivel.
does the faucet swivel?
A. The Grohe 31 055 spout does swivel.
The Grohe 31 055 is 10 7/8" from the counter top.
How high is the faucet from counter to top of arc?
A. The Grohe 31 055 is 10 7/8" from the counter top.
Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Bridgeford Collection
Grohe 33 870
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray & Sil...$274.75-$450.00(61)
Grohe 19 329
Bridgeford Volume Control Valve Trim Only with Lev...$137.20-$192.50
Grohe 18 173
Bridgeford Lever Handles$119.00-$154.70(5)
Grohe 19 327
Bridgeford Thermostatic Valve Trim Grohtherm with ...$194.04-$271.53(1)
Grohe 33 870 1
Bridgeford Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray & Sil...$382.90-$536.20(2)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.