|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Grohe limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Single function pull out
- SpeedClean anti lime system
- EasyTouch on/off operation - activates cold water flow when skin contact is made
- Automatic safety stop after 60 sec
- 360-degree swivel spout providing greater access to the sink
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge: A lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines Included
- Overall Height: 15-1/8” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-11/16” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EasyTouch: This intuitive touch technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy or when on-demand water is needed. Minta Touch kitchen faucets are designed to be easy to install, so that the typical homeowner can do it quickly and painlessly.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- SpeedClean: Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 30 218
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe Minta Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Minta Collection
Grohe 32 319
Minta Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove ...$393.94-$508.49(20)
Grohe 31 378
Minta Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with SilkMove...$294.91-$384.11(5)
Grohe 31 359
Minta Touch Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Single Handle...$417.56-$506.76(8)
Grohe 31 392
Minta Touch Activated Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet wit...$699.30-$811.30
Grohe 32 319 E
Minta Pullout Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with S...$0.00-$0.00(2)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.