|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Grohe's lifetime residential and 10 year limited warranties
- High quality finish – will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Movario Collection
- One-touch sliding height adjustment for positioning the hand shower as a shower head (full up) or as a body spray (full down) and any point in between
- Multi-function mounting brackets serve as: hand shower holder, hose guide, and small shelves
- Width: 4-1/3"
- Projection (Depth): 3-15/16"
- Height: 36"
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included (only if applicable)
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 28 398
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
- Velour Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 28 398 has both plastic and brass parts. The bar itself is made of brass the end caps and hand shower holder are copper nickel plated ABS plastic
what is this slide bar made of is there any plastic.
A. The Grohe 28 398 has both plastic and brass parts. The bar itself is made of brass the end caps and hand shower holder are copper nickel plated ABS plastic
The Grohe 28 398 Hand Shower Slide Bar can be used with any of the Grohe Hand Shower Options. An example is the Grohe 28 444 Five Function Hand Shower.
what hand showers will this work with?
A. The Grohe 28 398 Hand Shower Slide Bar can be used with any of the Grohe Hand Shower Options. An example is the Grohe 28 444 Five Function Hand Shower.
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.