|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Grohe Spray Pattern||Normal|
|Grohe Technology||StarLight, DreamSpray, SpeedClean|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe hand showers will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Hand shower only - hose and wall supply to be purchased separately
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation of included components is included
Spray Pattern for this Handshower: (Click on the image for handshowers with this spray pattern)
A great all encompassing spray pattern with a refreshing and relaxing effect.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Single spray function - featuring full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 8-1/2"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Grohe Products
- Shop All Grohe Euphoria Cosmopolitan Collection Products
Our SKU: 27 400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The wall mounted holder options for the Grohe 27 400 are model #28 623 and #28 484.
Is there a compatible wall mounted holder available for this item? I am planning to use a diverter valve and have this as a secondary head, and would like to mount it to the side wall.
A. The wall mounted holder options for the Grohe 27 400 are model #28 623 and #28 484.
The Grohe 27 400 is made of solid brass and has a plastic thread connection.
Is this handshower metal or plastic?
A. The Grohe 27 400 is made of solid brass and has a plastic thread connection.
The Grohe 27 400 can use model 27 137, 28 105, 28 145, and 28 148.
Can you tell me which Hand Shower Hose goes with the Grohe 27 400? Thank you.
A. The Grohe 27 400 can use model 27 137, 28 105, 28 145, and 28 148.
Grohe Euphoria Cosmopolitan Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Euphoria Cosmopolitan Collection
Grohe 27 492
Euphoria Cosmopolitan 7" Rain Shower Head with Dre...$92.95-$92.95(1)
Grohe 28 233
Euphoria Cosmopolitan 6" Rain Shower Head with Dre...$54.45-$54.45(2)
Grohe 27 808
Euphoria Cosmopolitan 7" Rain Shower Head with Dre...$92.95-$92.95
Grohe 27 806
Euphoria Cosmopolitan Single Function Hand Shower ...$37.95-$37.95
Grohe 27 807
Euphoria Cosmopolitan 6" Rain Shower Rain Shower H...$54.45-$54.45
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.