|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Jet, Massage, Rain, Soft|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe hand showers will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Hand Shower Package Includes: Hand shower, slide bar, hose and mounting brackets
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation of included components is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray patterns that are easily adjustable
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 7-1/2"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 69"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
Slide Bar Specifications:
- Length: 24"
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
About Grohe:At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 27 142
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Is the universal tray removable if I don't want it?
Does the locking mechanism stay tightly locked in place after turning or moving up and down?
A. The Grohe 27 142 has a knob for securing the hand shower on the slide bar. You would turn it counter-clockwise to loosen it, slide it up or down the bar, and then turn it clockwise to tighten it again. Once tightened, it should not move (nor should you attempt to move it.)
what are the required accessorys for this product?
I need to replace the soap dish on this particular shower head/slide bar. How do I do that
one end of the hose connects to the shower head, what does the other end of the hose connect to? do you need an elbow wall supply piece?
Is the oil rubbed bronze finish in plastic or metal?
Wht is metal and what is plastic in this item?Is the hose metal on the outside? Is the bar and brackets metal?
What is the difference between 27142 and 28917
is there a similar product where the bar is a grab (safety) bar?
Does this model 28917 differ in the way the shower head adjusts to direct downward instead of straight out besides sliding up and down and swinging left to right?
Is the angle of the shower adjustable on the slide bar?
does it function well as a shower head as well as a body spray? does it adjust or project far enough from wall for using primarily as a shower head>
Grohe Relexa Rustic Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Relexa Rustic Collection
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish Warranty
A 5-Year Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes (except the InfinityFinishTM) to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE products with the InfinityFinish to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.